Java Pointer Exception when opening MirrorSync

This topic is 2101 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I went to update my configuration today. Everything has been running fine, we're just doing some updates. MirrorSync was open and when I tried to get past the screen where it says "make tables etc" I got a java.lang.NullPointerException as per the attached. If I try to submit a bug I get another error as attached. I have rebooted and now as soon as MirrorSync is opened I get the same error. I have tried to reinstall, uninstall etc, all to no avail.

Any ideas? I need to try to fix today before the work week for the users starts very early tomorrow.

Thanks

email.png

pointer.png

Hey there,

Do you know what version of MirrorSync you are running? If you are using MirrorSync4, try installing this dev version: http://sc.360works.com/SuperContainer/Files/pro/360/NewMirrorSyncBuild

You can run the installer and it will update your MirrorSync software without touching your configurations or sync data. Once the install finishes, download a new config client and try to reproduce your issue. Hopefully, if you're still having issues, you'll at least be able to submit your logs to us. 

If the bug reporting feature still isn't working, can you manually send us your logs? They're located in the following directory:  /Library/360Works/Applications/logs

We're looking for files that start with the name of your MirrorSync installation (most likely, "MirrorSync") followed by a Date stamp (eg, MirrorSync.2018-07-15). Pick the one corresponding to the day you experience these errors. You can send the file to [email protected] and we'll help to figure out what the issue is.

Good luck,

Junior Perez

This topic is 2101 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.