Push Bills

This topic is 2054 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hello Mikki,

I'm not seeing anything wrong with the request. Can you please send along the results of PCQB_SGetStatus after executing the request? This will help us see what's going wrong.

Best Regards,

-Quincy

The screenshot shows steps that reference FMP Invoices and--seemingly--a ListIDCustomer value. A QB Bill expects a ListID for a Vendor. If you have one FMP record for a company that's both a Customer AND a Vendor, they are separate entities in QB and require a distinct ListID value for each role.

HTH!

Geoffrey Gerhard
Creative Solutions Incorporated
14000 Creekside Drive
Matthews, NC  28105
704) 814-6852

Dear All,

this is the ERROR that I get:

CODE: -1000
SEVERITY: failure

The ListID field refers to to VendorListID that I previously pulled in (the FM field says List_ID_Customer but the value in it is the Vendor List ID).

I even tried with this script attached referring to the Account instead of the Item but the result is the same.

The same logic to Push Invoices works perfectly. I do not understand what is wrong here.

Thanks a lot for your help!!

Mikki

Push bill to QBs.jpg

12 hours ago, PCIPal said:

Hello Mikki,

I'm not seeing anything wrong with the request. Can you please send along the results of PCQB_SGetStatus after executing the request? This will help us see what's going wrong.

Best Regards,

-Quincy

Dear Quincy

I get a -1000 error (no response save)

2 hours ago, THABALI said:

Dear Quincy

I get a -1000 error (no response save)

The ListID field refers to to VendorListID that I previously pulled in (the FM field says List_ID_Customer but the value in it is the Vendor List ID).

I even tried with this script attached referring to the Account instead of the Item but the result is the same.

The same logic to Push Invoices works perfectly. I do not understand what is wrong here.

Thanks a lot for your help!!

Mikki

Push bill to QBs.jpg

I can't find a current reference to support my recollection that "Code: -1000" is a generic error that covers a wide spectrum of possible errors. I also can't recall seeing "Message: No Response Saved" regardless of the Code value.

I notice that "VendorRef::ListID" is now "VendorRef::FullName" that gets its value from a field named "xx::List_ID" and wonder whether that's the mismatch it seems to be?

I also wonder whether the script is running from the correct context, given that it appears to be referencing Invoice fields as values in a Vendor Bill.

Geoffrey Gerhard
Creative Solutions Incorporated
14000 Creekside Drive
Matthews, NC  28105
704) 814-6852

Hi Mikki,

Make sure that when you are providing the vendor's List ID to the request, it is being set for the VendorRef::ListID field; as Geoffrey pointed out, it looks like it's being set for the VendorRef::FullName field instead, which is an invalid mismatch. Also like Geoffrey pointed out, can you confirm that the context of "INVOICE_EXPORT" is equipped to handle Vendor Bills in addition to Invoices?

If you can, please provide a screenshot of the value of the call to PCQB_RqExecute, as well as a call to PCQB_SGetXML( "Request" ) and PCQB_SGetXML( "Response" ) after the call to PCQB_RqExecute. Perhaps there is something in the request structure that QuickBooks is not happy with.

Thanks!

Chris Turner

This topic is 2054 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.