DDR not working

rudym88

This topic is 2076 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Goo day everyone, 

My apologies if I am posting in the wrong section. I am having an issue running DDR.

First whenever I tried running DDR "HTMP" I would get a message that DDR was missing and required, after researching I created a DDR folder in c:\..extension\English\ folder. After creating the folder I stop getting the DDR missing error. Now I am able to enter a name for the DDR but as it runs I get the following message;

"The file "summary.xsl" could not be found and is required to complete this operation

"The file "Frames.xsl" could not be found and is required to complete this operation

"The file "detail.xsl" could not be found and is required to complete this operation

"The file "Toc.xsl" could not be found and is required to complete this operation

It does create the individual files but empty.

Thinking is my database I have tried creating a clean database but still get the same error. 

Any help is greatly appreciated. 

RudyM

Assuming you are using the FileMaker Pro Version 17, you have to turn on the tools before you can use them.

To do this, you need to open the FileMaker» Preference » bottom choice of » Use advance tools.

Otherwise, let us know what version you are using because you posted this FileMaker Pro 15 topic and you are showing 16 Client in your Profile.

I will move this to the proper topic when I know the answer to the above.

thanks for the reply,

For this solution I am using FM Pro Advanced. I can't user 16 or 17 as the file is hosted on a Ver 14 server.

Thanks

This topic is 2076 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.