Error executing request CODE: 2010

This topic is 1992 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hi Folks,

Have an issue since updating to Filemaker 17 and the Latest Productive FM QB Online Plugin.  My existing Database was working fine before upgrade but I now get this Error when I'm pushing invoices to QBO.  Particularly adding products to the invoice.

Error executing request

CODE: 2010

SEVERITY: ValidationFault

Property Name:Unrecognized field "Line" (class com.intuit.schema.finance.v3.SalesItemLineDetail), not marked as ignorable (17 known properties: "ItemRef", "DiscountR specified is unsupported or invalid

SOURCE: PCQO_RqExecute

The Demo file does seem to miss out a few 'need to know' values for me to cross check.  This is what I have currently:

Capture.PNG.e6c9c9b6e92e9a1953d3ceb9961a769c.PNG 

Hoping something jumps out at someone.  It seems to not like the ItemRef::Value which maybe a hint to the issue which I've spent all evening trying to work out.  But then again I haven't needed to look at it for over three years XD.

If you require more info please let me know.

Many Thanks.

I have narrowed it down to Product Item ID not being pulling from QBO.  I can add products to QBO and get the Item ID, they appear in QBO but when I execute the script to pull all items down into FM the recently pushed item is not pulled down.  Script for Getting Items:

Capture.PNG.23ea8e2fdad860f52c3ae1fa95382815.PNG

This does pull in items from QBO but as I mentioned the new item is not in the list.

Here is the script to Add or Update Items:

Capture.PNG.50f58e46e96dfc4a36d3f4a6c02d10c9.PNG

Edited by Brandan
missing info

Hello,

So you can push the item up but it doesn't come back down is this correct?  Can you do a manual query for item and specifying the newly-created item's QBO ID, see if it returns any value?

Best Regards,

-Quincy

Hi Quincy,

I have constructed a script copying steps from the main database.

It first Pulls items down and places them into a table.

It then looks up the item to see if it's in the list.  In this case it is not in the list.  Therefore it adds the item to QBO and requests the ListID which it does get.

However, if I pull the list down again I cannot find the item I just pushed.  But I can find the item in QBO products 😕

When I run a QueryItem for the item it is not found.

So it doesn't seem to be finding the item when I run a query which explains why the rest of my scripting for uploading an invoice fails.  Here is the script I constructed for testing:

Many Thanks

Test script.pdf

What I have noticed is the total items downloaded from QBO is 499.  Is there a limit somewhere ?  There are 949 items in QBO.

Edited by Brandan
missing text

I have come across this in the developers guide:

13) Entity Query Support
Each entity has its own “Query” support, specified by the Query operation. By default, when receiving an entity query request, QuickBooks Online will return no more than 500 matching entities. When setting up query requests using the FM Books Connector Online, however, this number of entities to be returned can be specified by defining the “MaxResults” field in the request. If this is omitted, then the request will return as many entities as their are in the QBO company, or 500, whichever is less.

I might have to rethink how the script will check for items and add/update them accordingly based on the QBOList_Id.

Edited by Brandan
missing text

Hello,

Sorry for the delayed reply. I'm happy you were able to find the answer in our Developer's Guide. If you have any other questions or run into future issues feel free to ask and we'll be happy to help.

Best Regards,

-Quincy

Hi,

I have fixed the add/update Products script but I'm back to the original issue with the error when adding Invoices to QBO specifically SalesItemLineDetails Line:

Error executing request

CODE: 2010

SEVERITY: ValidationFault

Property Name:Unrecognized field "Line" (class com.intuit.schema.finance.v3.SalesItemLineDetail), not marked as ignorable (17 known properties: "ItemRef", "DiscountR specified is unsupported or invalid

SOURCE: PCQO_RqExecute

It seems to refer to the ItemRef value which as far as I can see is correct.  I have no idea why it mentions DiscountR as I'm not trying to apply discounts to the invoice.  The script is as follows:

PCQO_RqAddRelatedRecord [ Select: On; Results: $$Result; Record Type: "Line" ]
PCQO_RqAddFieldWithValue [ Select: On; Results: $$Result; Field Name: "Description"; Field Value: Line Items::ProdDescripOneLine ]
PCQO_RqAddFieldWithValue [ Select: On; Results: $$Result; Field Name: "DetailType"; Field Value: "SalesItemLineDetail"]
PCQO_RqAddFieldWithValue [ Select: On; Results: $$Result; Field Name: "Amount"; Field Value: Line Items:: ProdUnitCostRRPTotal ]
PCQO_RqAddRelatedRecord [ Select: On; Results: $$Result; Record Type: "SalesItemLineDetail" ]
PCQO_RqAddFieldWithValue [ Select: On; Results: $$Result; Field Name: "ItemRef::Value"; Field Value: Line Items::QBListID]
PCQO_RqAddFieldWithValue [ Select: On; Results: $$Result; Field Name: "Qty"; Field Value: Line Items::Qty ]
PCQO_RqAddFieldWithValue [ Select: On; Results: $$Result; Field Name: "UnitPrice"; Field Value: Line Items::ProdUnitCostRRP ]
PCQO_RqAddFieldWithValue [ Select: On; Results: $$Result; Field Name: "TaxCodeRef::Value"; Field Value: "34"]
PCQO_RsCloseRelatedRecord [ Select: On; Results: $$Result ]
PCQO_RsCloseRelatedRecord [ Select: On; Results: $$Result ]

• 1 month later...
  • Newbies

This information is for other developers like me dealing with the issue of an incomplete list, where it ends at 500 instead of the full list.

I used a query to determine the MaxItems and insert that in the query to retrieve the whole list

I used it successfully in the script for getting the items.

Screen Shot 2018-11-03 at 12.17.14 PM.png

Hi Paul,

You are correct! There is, however, a cap that Intuit uses which natively sets the limit to 500 records, due to a limitation of bandwidth and throughput on the network connection. You can also use pagination to pull in all records from QuickBooks, by setting a combination of the "StartPosition" and "MaxResults" fields, and looping until there are no more records left to pull. We have an example of how to paginate in the Developer's Guide, for future reference.

Thanks!

- CT

• Newbies

I am attempting to upload new values for TaxRate and TaxCode into Quickbooks

I used the script in the demo file to download the values but cannot upload them

According to the API you need to use TaxServices to create new entries for TaxRate and TaxCode but I have not found a way on how to do that.

The PCQO_RqNew("Create"; "TaxServices" ) does not work, nor does the entry for TaxCode nor TaxRate.

I seem to be missing a value for certain entries, that I cannot create since I don't have the id yet.

• Newbies

Hi Paul, 

We have confirmed that the TaxService endpoint is an exception on how the plug-in formats the API request. This bug will need to be fixed on a future update. 

Sincerely, 

Carson

This topic is 1992 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.