Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Pull the Balance from QBO

This topic is 2047 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hi all, 

I have script which pull the Balance for Customer into FM. It worked fine till Today.

From Today, I have unpredictable behaviour. I didn't update Windows ( where is the server) or nothing. Same behaviour is on every machine from which I tried to connect on, even is Windows, even is Mac. 

Here is the part of code which pulls the Balance for one Customer.

Set Variable [$$Result; PCQO_RqNew( "Query" ; "Customer" )]
Set Variable [$$Result; PCQO_RqAddFieldWithValue( "Id" ; $Customer_QBO_ID_List )]
Set Variable [$$Result; PCQO_RqExecute]
If[$$Result ≠ 0]
	Exit Script [Text Result:999999999]
End If
Set Variable [$$Result; PCQO_RsOpenFirstRecord]
Exit Script [Text Result:PCQO_RsGetFirstFieldValue( "Balance" )]

So, when I run the script with debugger, after "PCQO_RqExecute", it takes a long time  (10-15 sec), $$Result is "?" and it fails.

But when I run it again, same part of script, it pass with correct result from QBO.

My version of plugin is the latest one, V.2.0.4.0.

Many thanks, 

Veselko

Hello Veselko,

Strange behavior. how many customers are in the company file? Can you try doing a more specialized query?  "PCQO_RqAddFieldWithValue( "QueryString" ; "Select Balance From Customer Where Id = " & $Customer_QBO_Id )" instead of setting the Id? It shouldn't error out like that. You can try calling the hidden function "PCQO_LogSet( True )" to enable logging, then run the call and see if you can get it to error out again. Once it errors, send the resulting log file located on your desktop in a PCINC folder to us, and we can see if something sticks out.

Best Regards,

-Quincy

Hi Quincy, 

Thank you for your answer.

I tried to follow your instruction, without success for now.

Here is that changed line:

Set Variable [$$Result; PCQO_RqAddFieldWithValue( "QueryString" ; "Select Balance From Customer Where Id = " & $Customer_QBO_ID_List )]

I also try the hidden function, and here you are attached Log file.

Thank you in advance, 

Veselko

LogFile.txt

Hello Veselko,

If it only fails, then can you please send the the result of PCQO_SGetJSON( "Response" ). If you're getting any type of crash with an error please send that as well.

Best Regards,

-Quincy

Hello Veselko

Thank you for reviewing your issues with me.  Based on what I see, this will require a more in depth review of your scripts.  This in-depth review with a certified developer will require that a paid tech support ticket be opened with a credit card so that a meeting can be scheduled.

Paid technical support is billed at $185 per hour.  All time spent by our certified developers is billable including meetings, follow up calls, correspondence, planning, etc. However, you will only be billed for the time incurred and we round down to the nearest minute with no minimums.

If there is a plug-in bug, then there will not be a charge for our support session. Our developers typically are available Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm PST.

Do you wish to proceed with a paid technical support ticket? This will be Paid Tech Support unless there is a bug with the plug-in.

Best Regards,

-Quincy

This topic is 2047 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.