Help required for installing

This topic is 1877 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hello

I have a solution in which I use many functions requiring 360SM plugin. I'm under a virtualmachine Windows 10 through Parallels Desktop 14. I installed my FileMaker Advanced 14 and the last 5.1 of Scriptmaster. The plugin is activated (Preferences/plugins)

When I open my fmp12 file I get a message saying it requires version 4.02 of SM minimum

What can I do ? Thanks and regards !

Noël

Capture d’écran 2019-02-26 à 17.41.05.png

Hi Noël,

I am not sure that this error message is coming from ScriptMaster. I searched the entire ScriptMaster code base for any occurrences of "4.02" and the only occurrence was in the change log. Also, our error message windows have a heading of "360Works + pluginName + Error". That is hard coded so I do not believe it would change regardless of locale.  Does the solution have a start up script that does a version check by chance?

Hello !

You're right ! I looked and found a script testing the version. After disabling that line everything runs fine.

But I thought the syntax was correct  : look where is the error

Cas (
    $_SMVersion = "?" ; "\"ScriptMaster plug-in\" n'est pas installé sur cette machine..." ;
    ObtenirNombre ( Substituer ( SMVersion ; "." ; "" ) ) < 402 ; "La solution nécessite \"ScriptMaster plug-in\" version 4.02 minimum." ;
    ""
)

Noël

This topic is 1877 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.