The Next Step in Interface Design

This topic is 1744 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

What if a single thought created the next step in FileMaker interface design?  What if that thought led to a framework that can be used for every project and allows users to do everything they need on a single screen; where they never get out of context and it's impossible to get lost?  What if that interface required no training, or second guessing and made users want to use the program?  What if that framework was available to everybody who develops FileMaker™ solutions; in house developers, professional developers, consultants?  What if ... ?

http://www.filemakercommunitycollege.com/nautilusfm/wow.png

It doesn't explain how it is done or whether you'll charge for it.  At least not that I can quickly see it.

The "see all videos" doesn't go anywhere.

What's the core concept here for the single layout? Web viewer?

1 hour ago, Wim Decorte said:

It doesn't explain how it is done or whether you'll charge for it.  At least not that I can quickly see it.

It does towards the end.  I'm going to be doing 2 day workshops for people to bring their own solutions in and having them convert them so that at the end of the two days they go home with a fairly well developed solution that they've built; a complete understanding of how NautilusFM works and an unlocked copy that they can use for all their projects.  I am charging for the workshops but not for the solution.

The "see all videos" doesn't go anywhere.

Thanks.  Will fix that.

What's the core concept here for the single layout? Web viewer?

No, I don't believe in using web viewers, Wim.  Too much work and too complicated; at least for me.  NautilusFM uses no plugins although they can be used; just a few custom functions and all native FileMaker™.  The core concept is KISS; it's very easy to set up, make changes and get all the functionality the user needs.  It's a framework not a developed solution.  (Happy to talk to you back channel about it (303) 856 5778

This topic is 1744 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.