Intent Thread: Proposal Compiler

This topic is 7901 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

A few weeks ago I mentioned a Proposal builder I used to use back in '96-'98 to bid on projects quickly so that the clients/leads could get a good idea of what they're looking at -- without me spending too much time on the Bid itself.

I think captkurt asked to see it, so I dragged it out the dusty archives, gave it a cursory polish, and now it's online. It's basically a set of 4 tables. Home, Clients, Proposals, and Templates.

Click here to go get it.

I had to put it on my site because it wouldn't upload to FM Forums. It's 165KB.

It's totally stripped down, on purpose. It's completely open, so abuse, use, and plunder at will. smile.gif

I have no doubt anyone who does wind up using it, will modify it to fit their needs -- which is why it has no passwords at all. Enjoy (I hope!). smile.gif

Hmmm. I just tested it both IE and Netscape, both on Mac OSX. Virtual PC's on order, so I haven't tested it on Windows, sorry.

Let me know if it's still not downloading and I'll see what I can do.

3:25 pm Arizona (same as PDT).

Arrived at link Basic Proposal Compiler - 168KB and clicked

Received:

HTTP Error 400

400 Bad Request (no donuts?)

Due to malformed syntax. the request could not be understood by the server. The client should not repeat the request without modifications.

The url during that error notice read ...daggersoftware.com/downloads/Proposal Tables.zip

HTH

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.