360Works Scribe Text not properly Justified

This topic is 1646 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I have a field in filemaker with about 2 to 3 paragraphs. I grab this field and is substituted within a document template. The field in filemaker is Justified and the Replace Text in the document template.

However, when the field is substituted. The paragraph is not properly justified. I've ran a blank documents and I still see this problem. I've also copied my filemkaer field and copied it to a blank document, its properly justified.

For example I expect this:

Pneumatic Manipulator "PARTNER" PEF type, fixed overhead mounted version with parallelogram and hydroformed terminal arm.
The operational use of the Manipulator is based upon the balancing effect obtained by a pneumatic cylinder powered by two predisposed circuits.

What I actually receives:

Pneumatic Manipulator "PARTNER" PEF type, fixed overhead mounted version with parallelogram          and                hydroformed            terminal             arm.
The operational use of the Manipulator is based upon the balancing effect obtained by a pneumatic             cylinder           powered           by             two           predisposed           circuits.

Hello OscarGalvez,

Just for your knowledge, Scribe does not carry over any formatting settings when it writes to other documents. That means, any formatting done to the text (i.e. bold, italics, changing color, changing justification) will not reflect in your Office document. This is because we write directly to the underlying XML file of the Office doc in plain text. 

What is the default setting in your Word document for justification? Based on your example, you want the justification to be set to "Align Left" and what you're getting is text that is set to "Justified." When a document is set to "Justified," it adds space in-between words and stretches out the line until it reaches the end of the margin. "Align Left" yields the results that you expect to see. Let me know if you have any questions!

Thank You,

Kane Makekau

This topic is 1646 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.