Implementation help

Fidalguito

This topic is 1573 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I am developing a database and I need help meeting the required goals. It is a company that has about 450 branches, divided by 50 states, that they are divided into 9 regions.

3 layouts were created for the same divisions.

Basically when an agency logs in they have about 12 buttons in the layout and clicking one goes to the agency information.

Example: Agency 153 logs in and goes to layout A clicks the button and goes to the information for that agency.

Agency 345 logs in and goes to layout A clicks the button and goes to this agency information. The same theory applies to states and regions.

The big question how to implement this?

I've tried it countless times and never got the expected result.

For ease of understanding I can post some test images, but I can only do it tomorrow

Thank you for your help, any questions just ask. 

Can you explain how you tried and what the unexpected results were?  That will give us a clue as to how to help you.

Essentially what you are describing is a multi-tenant database; meaning that different sets of users should only see their own data and never data from another 'tentant'.  Is that accurate?

I have tried to create layout for each agency, but it becomes a very slow and enificant process.
I also tried to create a bunch of buttons, namely button one for agency 1 clients, button two for agency 2 clients, but as above it becomes very slow and light.
Basically when they log in, it sends them to a common layout, but the data is just from the agency.
The big problem with this is the buttons.
I leave some help images.

In the image I accessed an account with an agency and he redirected me to layout A, which is intended for agencies.
By clicking for example on Staff he would go to another layout and present only the information of this agency.
The same procedure for other agencies / states and regions.

a1.png

This topic is 1573 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.