Gsuite OAuth Support

This topic is 1182 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Starting june 15th, new gsuite accounts will no longer be allowed to access "less secure" apps that don't use OAuth authentication. In february 2021, all existing account will lose access too. Are there plans for the 360works email plugin to support OAuth in the coming months?

https://gsuiteupdates.googleblog.com/2019/12/less-secure-apps-oauth-google-username-password-incorrect.html

• 9 months later...

Hi, I realize this thread is really old (and I believe I may have responded to your support ticket) but I wanted to bump it with some new information since the deprecation is coming up in a few months and I suspect we will have users looking for info on this. We are currently working on implementing OAuth authentication for Gmail into the Email plugin. Barring any major setbacks we will have this ready before the deprecation. This will not be just a "plug n play" (no pun intended) update, it will require some new workflows/scripting to work. It will also more than likely be a part of a new major version - Email 4. More information will be available as we get closer to Feb 2021. 

• 2 months later...

Hello,

We are in the process of writing up all the documentation that needs to written for this change and once that is finished and we finish up testing, barring any unforeseen set backs, we should be ready for release. I will bump this thread as soon as we have it available. I believe it should be ahead of the deprecation. 

This topic is 1182 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.