Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Font Size issue

This topic is 1447 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Gents, when printing a contract I have a font size issue. 

I have two layouts: CONTRACTS and P1 (used for printing). 

CONTRACTS layout has text fields with font size 16.

P1 layout is based on pasted contract text and merge fields. The font size there is 9.

In the printed contract almost all mergedfields are 9 font size (as I need), but some of the field are size 16. Those size 16 fields were copy-pasted into CONTRACTS layout from outside.

To make a contract look OK, I need to decrease the font size to 9. As a result, printed contract is OK, but DB has different fonts.

What's going on here?

42 minutes ago, stan111 said:

some of the field are size 16. Those size 16 fields were copy-pasted into CONTRACTS layout from outside.

I am having a hard time to understand this. Are you talking about fields in Layout mode? If so, why don't you simply select them and change their size? 

45 minutes ago, stan111 said:

I need to decrease the font size to 9. As a result, printed contract is OK, but DB has different fonts.

This I understand even less.

I have a vague suspicion that some of your fields may contain pasted styled text that retains its font attributes and overrides the settings made for the field in Layout mode. If that is the case, you need to remove the text's formatting:
https://fmhelp.filemaker.com/help/18/fmp/en/index.html#page/FMP_Help%2Ftextformatremove.html%23

This topic is 1447 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.