Web Page Won't Open - Web Direct Set Up, Says It's Running

This topic is 1435 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

We have a Filemaker 17 Server set up and running on a mac mini (sorry, I can't get on right now to find out which OS it is running).  We have set up everything so Web Direct can be used to access a web page for making appointments and filling out forms.  We have several different versions running on several different servers (eye doctor's offices) but this one won't work.

We have ... 

Set up web direct on the server, installed the certificate, gotten an external ip address, forwarded the ports, turned off all firewalls and it still doesn't seem to work.

I have used fmsadmin to see if web direct is running.  When I try to start it, fmsadmin says it's running.

Yesterday when I was comparing the processes running on the mac mini FM Server is running on to a different mac mini running FM Server I noticed there are a lot fewer processes related to web direct running on the computer that the web page won't open on.

Does anyone have any ideas that can help me figure out what is causing this?  And, if you need more information, let me know

This topic is 1435 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.