Server Maintenance This Week. ×

FTPeek_UploadFile and FTPeek_DownloadFileToField return "java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not load WEmbeddedFrame: null" Error

This topic is 1255 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

We have a solution that uploads a text file to an FTP site and then checks for any text files for download. The process has run great on macOS for a number years. Unfortunately, we were running this process as a robot on an older Mac Mini and are no longer able to update the macOS beyond High Sierra. As a result, we moved the process to a Windows OS machine so that we could run FileMaker Pro 19. We had been running without issue for about two weeks, but began encountering this error today.

I downloaded a fresh copy from the 360Works download page to ensure we are running the latest version. I also downloaded a fresh copy of the JRE 1.8.0_152 and replaced the existing contents of the C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\360Works\Plug-ins\jre folder. After reboot of the machine, I was able to successfully upload two text files that had failed earlier today. However, when the scheduled script ran (via an OnTimer Script Event trigger), the same error returned.

The scripted process is able to connect to the FTP site and and switch directories (either /in or /out depending upon whether it is uploading or downloading). After the error, it then successfully disconnects from the FTP site until it is ready to try again in 15 minutes.

The hardware and software config is as follows:

Hardware: Virtualized x64 machine with 2 processors and 24 GB RAM

Windows OS: Windows Server 2016 Datacenter

FM Client: FileMaker Pro 19.1.3.315

Any insight into the issue would be greatly appreciated. If you have any questions or need additional information, please do not hesitate to contact me. Have a great day.

Best regards,

TW

This topic is 1255 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.