Server Maintenance This Week. ×

SC server auto-start (OSX 11, FMSv19, SC 2.9516)

This topic is 1125 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I have a macmini server OSX11 / FMSv19 with SC v2.9516 installed. When I reboot the SCserver does not always come up directly with FMS.  Webpublishing is enabled.

As it is not a very reproducible issue, difficult to track, but are there any items I need to be watching here?

Hi sijmons,

How do you have SuperContainer deployed? Did you run the installer or do you use the SuperContainerServer.jar file? EDIT: additional question, by "OSX11" I am assuming you mean Big Sur? (the "X" in your description is what I am unsure about)

Is 360Works service running after a reboot? You can check by opening the 360Works Admin utility in /Applications. If the service is running you should see "360Works application server is running" at the top of the window.

Yes it is now, but as I said it is not reproducible after each reboot. I will check next time it does not come up.

Is there a terminal command that I can give from FMSadmin tool to start up SC?
I could iclude that in a o/n maintenance schedule.

I finally could reproduce it after a scheduled reboot.

SCserver did not come up together with FMS, but when I launched the 360Works Admin utility it took ca 15 seconds then showed SC was running.

I tried to get the logs but from FM Prefs / plugin tab / SuperCOntainer, the Confiure button remains greyed out.
The macmini was first installed by a local IT company and although I have admin access to the mac, I was not the first user and realize now that SC was installed in my ~/Library folder.
Should I place it one level deeper in Macintosh HD / Library  or install via the first user account?

This topic is 1125 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.