Missing Container Data after Sync

This topic is 1053 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I am finding that sporadically, I am missing container data after a sync. It's only on new records, and doesn't happen to every single one. The record is synchronised and all data exists in it, except the image in the container itself. I have deleted the MirrorSync Layout and Scripts, and re-pasted from the MirrorSync Support file but can see another record from today. 

I'm not sure how to report as the sync does not error and states it completed successfully. Are there any known causes of this? 

• 3 weeks later...

As an update to this, I am seeing some files in a temporary folder in the MirrorSync directory that are potential matches for sync times when files were missing. There also seems to be a Data API error in the logs - could these be linked? 

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

• 1 month later...

Hello Lewis,

I would recommend you replicate the issue you are describing, noting the time you initiated the sync and also get the primary keys of any records that are having this issue. Then you should go to your MirrorSync launch page and click the link to Send problem report and log files link. You can include any identifying information in the support request. Hope this helps.

Joshua Rivers

This topic is 1053 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.