Failure to retain a revised image

This topic is 1079 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

rHi,

We've been using SC for years and have never before encountered this issue.

On one workstation, a 2015 27" iMac, our served solution which has ~25K products, refuses to retain a new image of the product, despite being present in the Server folder for all other product images, each residing within their parent folder of the same name. Other workstations don't exhibit this behaviour. All are running FMP v18.0.3 under Mac OS Mohave or MacOS Catalina.

Earlier today I deleted that Product record and imported the data back from yesterday's backup. I then opened the Data Viewer and watched the content of the webviewer. On that occasion the new image was retained.

Is this a process that we have to replicate for other products where the same issue is seen?

To me it seems that the old image is cached somewhere but a Cold Restart of that workstation was not resolving the issue.  Where can that image be and why is the webviewer not refreshing that image from the file on the FM Server.

Hello,

I'd like to get a clearer image of the behavior you are seeing. Please send an email to our support team with a short video showing the behavior, along with a log file from the same time. You can use the documentation at http://docs.360works.com/index.php/Plugin_log_files to help you find the log files. You can send the email directly to [email protected], or use our form at https://360works.com/support/ to contact us.

Thanks,

Julie

360Works Support

This topic is 1079 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.