Cannot size a graphic

I have some graphic pictures on some of my layouts. When you click on them you can resize them. I got a new jpg file and when I want to put it on the layout it says it has to make the page larger but when it inserts it I can't amke it smaller. It's one large picture. How do I make the jpg file smaller to fit properly on a layout? Tha handles just don't come up. TIA.

I put it on a separste new blank layout and was able to make it smaller. It's a shame you can tell it not to enlarge your layout and just make it smaller the first time. Anyway, I got it. Thanks.

As a suggestion any graphic you put on the layout you might consider using ImageOptim app to compress the file for better performance. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By mleiser
      When I start Filemaker and go to my hosts favorites I see icons of all my favorite files. The names of some of the files are longer than the icon line and I have files named the same except for the end which says 2021 or 2022 etc. I can't see that year so they all look the same. I was looking to see if I can change it from icons to a list but don't see where. There is an option when looking at the hosts files. Is there a way to do it?
    • By ChrisOC
      Has anyone integrated Smartsheet with FileMaker using Claris Connect? I can get the basics set up and am able to create a Flow that will add a new record in FM when a row is added in Smartsheet.  However, I can't seem to figure out how to pass any column data from that row into the new FM record.  It does not give me the tags for any of the columns from my sheet, only high level parent and body tags.  What am I missing?  
    • By Thomas Sanguinetti
      Good day all,
      Issue -
      I have created the file Radio.fmp12, stored in the same networked location as my other filemaker files. (See attached 'Filemaker Files.png').
      I am however unable to open this file using a script as have previous done with my other files.
      When I open the Hosts window, all my other programs are displayed except for Radios.fmp12. (See attached 'Hosts.png')
      I attempted to open the file directly via its network path and filemaker alerted me that the file could not be found (See attached 'filepath.png')
      Please forgive me if i am missing something but i can open the file directly from the directory so i am baffled as to why the file cannot be found.
      Any help would be appreciated as I am somewhat of a beginner with Filemaker.

Thank you in advance
      Tom

• By ggt667
      FM18P: What is best practice when it comes to importing data using JSON / ION? I usually use XSLT and FMPXMLRESULT for import, is there a similar way to do these imports of records into FileMaker?

FM19S consideration: I guess the simplest way is to write something in ECMA or Swift that outputs the portable array as FMPXMLRESULT? As pr example
      curl -kL https://api.domain.tld > /opt/local/usecaseION2FMPXMLRESULT > /opt/FileMaker\ Server/Data/Documents/usecase.$(date).fmpxmlresult.xml But then again FileMaker 19 Server does not allow for XML imports?
    • By ggt667
      I have been running on 2 copies of the same license in my house, in the mean time I bought a 5 user VLA, how can I change the license in FileMaker 18?, when the trial expires I can simply click Browse and click on the cert file that came with the VLA.
  • Who Viewed the Topic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.