Server Maintenance This Week. ×

How to have one layout (client) with a portal (to show Policies) and sub portal (to show Claims)?

chris7of9

This topic is 908 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I have Clients, who can have many policies and each policy can have more than one claim.

The Client view already has the Client details displayed on the left of the screen, a Policy portal next to it and if a policy number is selected (clicked) the policy details are displayed below - all on one screen.

I want to be able to also now display any claims that may exist to the right of the policy details.

So  when a policy number is selected/clicked the policy details are displayed below AND if there are any claims they are listed to the right - then like the policy portal works, if there are any claims the User can select one from the displayed portal list and the details of the claim is then displayed below the selected claim.

Do I need to have another instance of the policy table with a one-to-many link to the claims table in order to make this work?

Edited by chris7of9
spelling correction

By having a multi-TAB control below the policy list and running a script when the policy number is selected/clicked that moves focus to the tab that relates to the policy type, thereby displaying the relevant data, that can of course be edited.

This topic is 908 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.