zulu config & google this app is blocked...

This topic is 819 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hi all

after installing a new computer as a server, I had to install again Zulu files to sync events from filemaker to google...

The google account is my customer one, and the authentification is on is own iPhone...

it seems that 2 days ago he did a mistake when google try to authenticate, since than Zulu is blocked when I try to config new settings in the admin console...

I try to create another user (another google account) same problem

I have access to his google account as a google developper for the API thing, but I didn't see where I can authorize Zulu....

any idea to fix that ?

This was answered in a support ticket but I wanted to put the response here in case someone else is running into this issue:

It looks like you may be using custom Google API Keys, most likely because that was the recommended approach for some time. Since then, we have gotten our Zulu project approved in the Google Developer Console, and now we recommend that people use the 360Works Google API Keys. To do this, clear out the google.client.id and google.client.secret values from the zulu.xml file. See here for more info: http://docs.360works.com/index.php/Zulu_-_Advanced_Settings#google.client.id After modifying the zulu.xml file, you will need to restart Zulu, then edit your configuration and re-authenticate to Google. You will need to have Version 4.0639.

This topic is 819 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.