filemaker runtime

johnrh

This topic is 7910 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hi John,

I'm sure you're not alone in wishing that FMP did not place a highly unprofessional banner across the back end of all our best efforts smile.gif

To do it, you'd have to tamper with the resources of the runtime engine, using a resource editor.

However, be aware that your runtime would then almost certainly breach FMP license/Copyright requirements. I'll leave you to read the fine print on this frown.gif

You know, I was thinking about this the other day. Perhaps the braintrust can provide feedback.

I noticed that if you press the escape key, it goes away. Maybe some sort of external that can imitate a button push? (you know what I mean)

Other than that, I once read someone suggest buying FMI.

Ken

Interesting suggestions Ken. Buying FMI certainly ought to do the trick smile.gif

Other than that, the externals suggestion is interesting, however it may be problematic, in that the call would presumably have to come after an Exit/Quit script step - and would thus presumably be ignored?

Also, I tried the escape key in FMPDv5.0 on mac to no avail. May be version and/or platform specific?!

Perhaps, Ray. I didn't try it on my Mac, so I take your word for it. On my Win2k machine, when it comes up, you can push escape or click the X to close the dialog.

Also, after reading your post, I realized as you did that it would still show because it comes after closing.

I guess we're just stuck

Ken

This topic is 7910 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.