Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Scrolling Conflict

jsofia

This topic is 637 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

I have a layout with records in a list in the body and a portal in the footer.  When i am in the portal the mouse scroll wheel scrolls both the portal rows and the record list.  When I am in the record list the mouse wheel only scrolls the record list.  

Is there a way to stop the mouse wheel from controlling the record list and portal rows at the same time when I am in the portal?  I don’t require the portal row to scroll with the mouse wheel at all.

Does anyone know if the get trigger keystroke function can control the scroll wheel?  and if so what number is it?

FM version 19.3.2.206
Windows

• Newbies

Just to clarify, although I don't need to scroll the portal rows by the mouse wheel, I am scrolling the portal rows with scripts.  So I can't disable "Allow vertical scrolling" in the portal setup.

AFAICT, the behavior is as follows: when you scroll the portal down, the scroll will stop when you reach the bottom row; if you continue scrolling, it will scroll the list. Likewise in the opposite direction.

There is no trigger for the scroll wheel (or any other mouse action that I know of).

14 hours ago, jsofia said:

I am scrolling the portal rows with scripts.  So I can't disable "Allow vertical scrolling" in the portal setup.

Well, actually you could simulate scrolling by filtering the portal.

This topic is 637 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.