Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Scrolling issues

I just updated to FMP 19 from 17 and switched from Mac to Windows.  I'm using a laptop, and when I try to scroll using two fingers on the trackpad, FMP doesn't seem to like that.  It will scroll, but very slowly, and sometimes it just won't  But no issues scrolling on anything else on the computer.

Hi Tpaairman,

1. What are you scrolling?  Is it a portal, a list view or scrolling form view? 
  2. How many records in the found set?
  3. Does the issue present itself with other record sets and layouts?
  4. Can you replicate the issue in a new file?

With a bit more information and/or test file or video, we might be able to identify the issue.  🙂

Edited by LaRetta

Have you ran Recover on the file and viewed the recovered file (only use it to spot for problems but then trash it).  Never use a Recovered file as your good file.  What happens if you create a new file? 

If the problem still exists and you've made sure you are on the most current Updater of 19 and Windows 11, I have no further suggestions; I no longer use Windows..  You might wish to research in Report An Issue and then post your question there if you still need assistance. 

Further, others here might have ideas. I hope you can resolve it.

My computer is 4 months old and up to date.  I just downloaded the latest version of FMP, three weeks ago, and this happens on old files as well as new ones being written from scratch.

• 1 month later...