Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Custom Plugin Fails to Load (Error 474)

• Newbies

I'm currently developing a custom FileMaker plugin made in Rust using the fm_plugin crate. I've used a bare-minimum example (that is provided in the repository for that crate), it loads on FileMaker Pro 19.6.x without a prompt (and using self-signed certificate), but it refuses to load on FileMaker Server v19.6.1.52, but I'd like to use it on FileMaker Server (but I can't because it refuses to load).

We've contacted Claris Support already but they've been no help with this issue.

The OS the server that FileMaker Server is running on is Windows Server 2016 (we're upgrading to Windows Server 2020 later this year). See the following screenshot;
33k935.png

Here is what the Plugin dashboard looks like before enabling the plugin;
ox41vn.png

And after enabling the plugin;
cuq0er.png

The only thing that shows in Event.log when enabling it is (the log entries before and after are authentication-related, and it's on a private server at the moment)

2023-07-31 16:04:44.824 +0800	Information	518	DEV-KEWFMS01	Administrator connected: "kineticadmin [127.0.0.1]" (admin console).
2023-07-31 16:04:55.725 +0800	Error	474	DEV-KEWFMS01	Plug-in failed to load: LibEKLS.fmx64
2023-07-31 16:19:56.558 +0800	Information	520	DEV-KEWFMS01	Administrator disconnected: "kineticadmin [127.0.0.1]" (admin console).

Here's the certificate information about the plugin (renamed extension to .dll to see this)
c89r7u.png

I've also set all the fields on the .rc file to what is given in the PluginSDK MiniExample

538hm1.png
cidfhc.png

Also the InternalName field in the resource file is the same as the id function when used in rust plugin.
3x2h6z.png