Field Borders, puzzling?

IEW

This topic is 7247 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

In the past, I've had an issue with borders and found it is usually associated with changing Field Format from standard to Pop-Up Menu. Those special formats apply or remove their own bordering preferences.

Not sure about labels, though... the only thing I can think of is that while you may have set up borders in the Field Borders... option, you may have the pen set to either a) None for size, or :) empty set under the fill. These settings can be found on the left in the status bar.

Otherwise, I'm clueless without seeing it.

IEW said:

It is plain text. I right clicked on it and used field borders. It added the borders, now I can't get rid of them. Better yet, now I can't get it to add borders at all!

Ivan

• 4 weeks later...

Hmmm, is it border only around straight text - no fill? You say 'field border' but you state label border.

If it is transparent fill on a plain rectangle; and you are having trouble grabbing it, you must click specifically on its line (or where its border would be if no line is visible) otherwise you can't grab it to change it. You can also drag a circle around it to select it. They can be pesky that way.

This topic is 7247 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.