Subsummary Report Not Printing Right

BNibe

This topic is 7198 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

I'm creating simple subsummary reports including a CounterSum field, to get numbers of items within various groups. Not a big issue. EXCEPT that when I start a new layout, blank, and add the subsummary parts, the printout is leaving somewhere around 5 pages of paper between the first line and the next one... and the next... etc. If I dupe an existing layout and just change the subsummary definition and fields, it prints right. There is no difference between the new one and the existing one, except that one prints right and one doesn't... This may be the first time I've added new layouts since I started using Filemaker 6, so that may be part of this. I've tried recovering the file, saving a compressed copy, and drinking margaritas, and nothing has worked so far.

confused.gif

Try Jack Daniels instead. You won't even care about the report after a while. wink.gif

In layout mode are your parts just wide enough to hold the required data or is there much whitespace in between them? If there is whitespace, just grab and shrink them.

This topic is 7198 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.