Evil Scroll bars

This topic is 7148 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• 2 weeks later...

You can control much of this without a plugin. Although you can't eliminate the scroll bars, you can disable them (they dim and will not allow scrolling).

If you don't have any fields to the right of your 'screen' layout, no bottom scroll will appear. This will work for all layouts. To make the right scroll disappear in form mode, drag your last part (footer or body) up until it fits within the display area. With forms, all scrolls can be eliminated (dimmed). I dislike scrolls and handle everything within the viewable screen area. Reports, of course, need down scroll to view all records; other than that, I don't allow them.

Stephen

Thanks for pointing me to the FM plug (Windows Utility). I check it out and it is pretty close to what I want to do,however, it only turns the scroll bars white or change another color. I am trying to get rid of them all together. I think your site or team would have the capability of removing them. Also, I am trying to remove the zoom, and toggle modes buttons in the lower left corner. Email me or post if you have any ideas. [email protected]

Thank you follow San Diego Filemaker Developer,

Travis Ferreira

• Newbies

I am also trying to remove the scroll bars and the zoom, and I would also like to get rid of the bar on the bottom that says For help press F1, I dont need these on the the app and I could us the space...

Thank you!

Tango

confused.gif

• 2 months later...

This topic is 7148 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.