FMPug needs YOUR help!

This topic is 7082 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

The Pug needs your help - Click here ( http://www.fmpug.com/donate.html )

In an effort to promote FMPug and raise awareness of the FileMaker Pro User Group and its value to the local and global community, we are looking to advertise in the FileMaker Resource Guide that ships with each boxed copy of FileMaker Pro 7. It is our goal by raising the level of awareness that groups will continue to expand and thereby increase recognition within the Contributor and Sponsorship marketplace. Together, we will be able to take the 'Pug' to all-new and exciting heights!

To this end, we need to raise $1,800 by 10.31.04.

To show our appreciation of your generosity.. The top contributors to this cause will have the opportunity to place a full-color "mini-ad" of your company as part of the FMPug advertisement space. The contributors will receive an ad, measuring 2 1/4 x 1". Think of the exposure!

Please...help us, help you and donate to the 'Pug' today!

Dig deep and design your ads now! All donations need to be received by Saturday, 10.30.04. Winners will be notified by Sunday, 10.31.04. All copy needs to be submitted no later than 5pm EST on Monday 11.1.04 to make deadline.

We truly thank you for your support!

we are looking to advertise in the FileMaker Resource Guide that ships with each boxed copy of FileMaker Pro 7.

Well, this is the most exciting news! FM Pug is spreading like wildfire and for very good reason. It provides top-notch training, user support and (good God) lots of wonderful giveaways. grin.gif

I can't think of anything more worthwhile for someone just purchasing FM, than to find FM Pug inside that Resource Guide. Many purchasing FM are first-time buyers and will have no idea how to get help. I wish FM Pug was around when I started. Many of you know that feeling of being alone when you struggled to understand FM. FM Pug should be within reach of every FM user around the world, no matter what their skill level and I want to help make that possible.

Time is short. Please support FM Pug now. I have. wink.gif

LaRetta

This will be a 100 fold benefit to all members of FM Forums we proudly are FMPug Sponsors, and host the San Diego chapter.

Advertising the Pug by way of the resource guide will serve to inform new users that there is a user group in their area. When they join they can receive all the benies that the pug offers. By uniting FileMaker users in real life and online via the Forums we can increase membership here and thus provide more discussion, more points of view, and more FileMaker advocacy.

Click here ( http://www.fmpug.com/donate.html )

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.