Need help with code warrior 9 and FM7

This topic is 7131 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I've been trying to learn how to develop simple plugins myself... I have Codewarrior 9.3 for Mac, and using the 24U plugin template, I've been able to build both mac and windows targets that appear to work, as the version function in the example returns the correct results.

The problem I'm having is actually figuring out the API... I was told that I could take my functions that are written in straight C and wrap them in C++ functions to return the results to FM. I just have to figure out what all of the data types (vectors, etc.) actually are for and If I can simply return an array of strings to be the result of a Filemaker Text field.

Anyway, I can get the examples to build with CW9? What template are you using?

Dana

Dana,

Thank you for your response and kindness. If you could forward the template aka the compilable project and at least the project file. We could definitely make some progress from there. We will gladly share our findings with you. We will also send you an outline of the vectors, and how to modify and how to return data once we figure it out. I really appreciate your help with this!

Please email the files to [email protected]

Thank you once again!

This topic is 7131 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.