Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Filemaker Recruiter Question

This topic is 7092 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

Hi Hope someone has used FM Recruiter and can maybe give me some advice - I am a a bit lost! I have just started using FM Recruiter and am migrating all the records across (HUGE job). The person I am doing it for has 4 different existing FM databases. He does not want all the databases to become 1 so he wants 4 different FM Recruiter databases. This is where I get lost. With normal FM databases I would have made 4 databases with different names (the contents and purpose of each if different, but functionality and layout the same). I have tried this in FM Recruiter and they all seemed to be linked even if I put them in different folders. How can I create different FM databases that run independantly from each other? Thanks Celeste

Hi Ugo,

That was what I thought. I was going to suggest that Celeste contact the Author of the product in my first response, but it seemed that I remembered that it was one FileMaker Inc offerings. Seems like we are the support for their stuff.

Hi Celeste,

The problem here is, that not many of us have a need to purchased their products, therefore we don't have a copy of their stuff to be of much help.

Maybe you will luck out here, and someone familiar with Recruiter will step forward, but you might have better luck contacting FileMaker customer's or Tech support.

Lee

This topic is 7092 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.