Server Maintenance This Week. ×

My Wants

This topic is 7085 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

An easier way to set up relationships. As in When I put a field into a table thats from a different table, Filemaker should think "this person is linking this table to this one via the field they just put in this table. OK, INSTANT RELATIONSHIP". Instead we have to make many steps for one relationship.

I also want the ability to attach to a button, a script that just performs a calculation without having to insert it into a field.

I want the ability to change the background color of containers, the header, the body, and the footer via script.

I want to be able to create a relationship with a summary field and every other field thats greyed out.

I want a patern option in the containers graphic options. That way we can use a small graphic, and have it repeat in a pattern to fill up the container.

I want native dynamic graphs

I want to be able to play a flash file natively (without quicktime)

I want to have a quicktime option that will automatically start playing the quicktime movie when you get to that record

I WANT MY SCROLL WHEEL

I want the ability to create mac, linux, and pc runtimes from one copy of Filmaker (Director did it, why not Filemaker)

I want the flashing to go away (fields flash when you go between records).

I want the ability to move fields around the layout in browse mode via scripts.

I want a better help file.

Ahhh. I feel better. Just needed to vent.

This topic is 7085 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.