Mac's not printing

Heckate

This topic is 7014 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hi, I'm having trouble printing from a Mac. I have a Letters database that runs a standard print script when the user clicks a button. PC's run it OK and print the letter, but Mac's don't. I've used the exact same script (i've checked and they are identical) in another database and both PC's and Macs can print from it. Another oddity is that when i tried to debug the script on a mac FileMaker Developer (version 7.3) 'Quit due to an unexpected error' when it got to the standard print script.

All the standard script does is take a parameter and run the Page Setup and Print script steps, with varying options depending on the parameter. I can't see why it works in all other databases for Macs but not Letters. Any ideas or suggestions would be very much appreciated?

The Page Setup script step stores settings individually and independently for each operating system. So to enable cross-platform setting of say A4 Tall, you need to open the database and restore the Page Setup script step in *each* OS.

This topic is 7014 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.