Server Maintenance This Week. ×

hyperlink for fmsa 7 and xsl

ddhull

This topic is 6994 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I am using fmsa 7 and xslt. In my index.xsl file I have some text etc. Now I am wanting to place a hyperlink in my index.xsl to call a script in my database and then call the file calc.xsl. I cannot figure the correct syntax. Could someone give me the syntax for a hyperlink for my .xsl page if I have:

Name of file I am calling in my hyperlink: calc.xsl

Database name: my_database

Layout name: my_layout

Script to call: my_script

Thanks for any help,

Doug

Thanks for the response Martin. I still have a problem. First of all what is the &criterionfield=mycriterion for? Also I am still getting an error. I would assume it is my syntax before the http:// and after the &-find. At the start I tried using the p, a, and xsl:attribute tags along with name="href"> and then the info you gave me, and then adding to the end after &-find the closing of /xsl:attribute, /a, /p tags.

Is this correct?

Obviously, I don't know how to place my actual syntax in here to show you without it showing as a hyperlink.

Thanks again,

Doug

If it's the start page, a simple <a href="querystring_here"> would already do the job - this is just plain HTML, no xsl:attribute is needed.

Then I thought you would understand if one HAS TO DO a find, some find criterion (e.g. a field name and value) has to be supplied with the find. Take a field and a value of which you are sure that the find will result in a match.

If -process had worked together with -sript or -script.prefind, you would not need -find and a find criterion.

Martin

This topic is 6994 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.