Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Congratulations Ray

This topic is 6807 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

[big]For Leadership and Technical Excellence in FileMaker Pro[/big]

Ray Cologon, Nightwing Enterprises

Ray Cologon, an FSA member from Australia, has been awarded the FileMaker Excellence Award for Leadership and Technical Excellence in FileMaker Pro. Here's what his peers had to say:

"Ray's contributions on FSA TechTalk are invaluable. His statements of fact are virtually always dead-on, and his creativity is amazing." "He knows FileMaker Pro backwards and has a deep understanding of why the program is behaving as it does." "His posts to Tech-Talk are invariably helpful, thorough, thoughtful, and, importantly, courteous. I have found his contributions to be one of the best ways of gaining a deeper insight into the program."

"Ray has an outstanding technical grasp of FileMaker Pro. He is generous of his time in responding readily to people of all levels of competence. He has the rare ability to explain concepts clearly and concisely." "He also frequently provides working files as examples, and has a readily available resource of files available on his Nightwing web site. When I see a post by him, I always make time to read it carefully because I know I will be enriched by it." "Because of his contributions to the FM community we are all better developers. Truly the heart of a teacher and an excellent understanding of FileMaker makes for a great combination that benefits the FileMaker community." "I think Ray rocks!"

Yeah...

Congrats Ray and thanks for your constant help here and elsewhere. You sure "rock" !

A big congrat too for Olivier Devriese from LaSource Multimedia in France who also won one of these awards and who directly contributed to the French Developer Conference.

This topic is 6807 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.