Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Free DeveloperStorage Software for FileMaker Developers

This topic is 6778 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE - OCT 13, 2005

DEVELOPER STORAGE FOR FILEMAKER DEVELOPERS - VERSION 1.01 RELEASE

Salt Lake City, UT--OCTOBER 13, 2005--David Kachel/Codemasters Workshop -- publishers of AutoNavigator for FileMaker Pro--Today announced the first release, version 1.01 of their free DEVELOPER STORAGE DATABASE FOR FMP DEVELOPERS.

DEVELOPER STORAGE is the result of requests made by readers of our free download "White Paper for FMP Novices" (latest version of the white paper also made available today).

Store all of your FileMaker tips and techniques (along with their demo files), frequently used calculations, functions, value lists, graphics and passwords in one file for easy retrieval. Never have to hunt for what you need again.

Readers of "White Paper for FMP Novices" have asked for a design suggestion for a "Tips & Techniques" tracking database. We decided to simply write one instead and make it available free of charge and completely unlocked. The structure of the database uses several of the concepts covered in the white paper. Users can examine the file to learn how these things are implemented, alter it to fit their needs, or just put it into service immediately.

DEVELOPER STORAGE is multi-user ready and requires FileMaker Pro™ version 7 or 8.

DEVELOPER STORAGE is available for immediate download at: www.codemastersworkshop.com/Downloads.html

Publisher:

David Kachel / Codemasters Workshop is the publisher of

AutoNavigator for FileMaker Pro. He has more than 14 years

experience in designing and building custom solutions in FileMaker Pro.

###

© Copyright David Kachel/Codemasters Workshop. FileMaker Pro is a

trademark of FileMaker Inc. All rights reserved.

David Kachel

Codemasters Workshop

email: [email protected]

web site: http://www.codemastersworkshop.com

Tel: (801) 566-1340, (801) 661-2454

[color:red]Thnaks for sharing your file (and the white paper too). I have a few files now I use for this, but this looks like a replacement for quite a few of them.

TA,

Lee

Hey David,

Very well done and most appreciated.

As Lee said "I have a few files now I use for this, but this looks like a replacement for quite a few of them."

As for Mr. Vodka, ever since he hooked up with Ms. Orange juice he's been really squeezed for platitudes. I do have it on good authority that he attended a FileMaker meeting not long ago and was seen warming up to Virgin Daiquiri. It is rumored and much to her credit I should add, that she was not impressed and refused his advancements giving him the “Cold Shoulder”. Per chance a "Frozen Daiquiri"

Although I agree with Mr. Vodka's post, sobriety not withstanding, your solution is in fact much appreciated.

As Confucius say "You do good work! Ok, so maybe that was Elvis!

Harry

Edited by Guest

Quirkiness you say, quirkiness! I don't have a quirkiness bone in my body!

I went to a good-bye luncheon for an old friend and coworker who was leaving the company due to "downsizing". I commented cheerfully, "This is fun. We should do this more often". Quirkiness in deed!

Anyway, no more of this "Off Topic" stuff or I'll get a message from Uncle Lee. I'm still looking for that FMP Advanced stocking stuffer so it's no time to make Uncle Lee Surely!

Harry

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.