inserting a page

Rushhour

This topic is 6706 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hi..

my ## is not working.. when i go to browse or preview mode it gives me a '?'. I tried creating newlayout with columar list type and choose inserting page at bottom right, it also gives me a '?' instead of my page.

Anyone know whats happening??

Thanks a lot..

Kelvin

Hi Lee

After looking at what you said it prompt me to do a checked 'on sliding', and indeed it is checked! tts y the page number doesn't shows. Thanks yeah.

My form is going to be in a iwp environment. I was trying to do shows which record is user currently in now, just like what it shows in the status during iwp. But i am going to lock the status so i need to do one myself.

e.g. record 5 of 10

but i tried different get page number functions, all always and only shows me my total records.

Help needed..

Tnanks a lot..

Kelvin

This calculation works, and only requires one field. Be sure you have the room in the file Hight to display.

Get(RecordNumber) & " of " & Get(FoundCount) &"¶" &

Get(TotalRecordCount) & " Total Records ¶"

HTH

Lee

Hi Lee

im stills having the same problem.. this is the result

'43 of 43

43 Total Records '

im having 44 records..

'Be sure you have the room in the file Hight to display.' <-- sorry i dun really understand what you mean.. is it because i nv do this???

Thanks

Kelvin

I meant the height of the field, has to be 3 lines high, unless you remove the ¶ in the Calculation and make it one line.

I'm not have the problem you described, maybe you can attach a copy of your file.

Lee

Hi Lee

Thanks so much i have manage to know why, I tried doing in a new database and realise my field type is not 'calculation' but 'text', tts why it cannot work.

But i also find another problem.

e.g. total records:20, at first working fine, but when i do a find, lets say 5 records are found. When i click next, the record stated there is like '5 of 20', 'next' again '7 of 20' then '10 of 20' and...

It should be showing '1 of 5', '2 of 5', '3 of 5' and .. right..?

Thanks Lee

Kelvin

This topic is 6706 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.