Inserting PO Number to Item List

This topic is 6659 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

Dear All,

I come again with a problem in my mind.

I've create Purchasing Order Layout, it will display PO_Tabel and ItemDetil_Tabel. it runs well until yesterday I found that some of records in ItemDetil_Tabel doesn't have "PONumber". Is there any script step or something to automaticaly fill "PONumber" in ItemDetil_Tabel with "PONumber" from PO_Tabel.

PLease, I need this thing to be solved.

Thanks before.

Can you explain the "sometimes" part. If it works properly at all it should work always. Your relationship should be set up n_Purchase_Order_Id to n_Purchase_Order_Detail a one to many relation with the boxs to create and delete records in the detail side of the relationship checked. In my DB's I make the key field an auto enter serial number that can't be modified.

John

• Newbies

Thanks for your quick respons,

Let me explain it.

I have tables (WorkOrder_Tabel, ItemDetil_Tabel, PO_Tabel).

WorkOrder_Tabel holds Work Order Data (Work Order Number, WODate, WOCustomer, WOPO), ItemDetil_Tabel holds Work Order Items (ItemNum, Qty, Description, ItemPONumber), PO_Tabel holds PO data (PONumber, PODate, Customer, CustAddress).

First of all, I have to entry Work Order data wich will also entry ItemDetil data using portal. Then Other user have to entry PO data wich it will update ItemPONumber in ItemDetil_Tabel. The PO layout is the same layout with Work Order layout.

This is the confusing things, when I input PO Number, the field ItemPONumber in ItemDetil_Tabel not updated. I wonder is there any script or some ways to update the whole match records with new value. any help would be greatfull appreciated.

This topic is 6659 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.