PayPal and FileMaker

This topic is 6623 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I'm working on a FileMaker Web shopping database which will tie in with PayPal. I downloaded PayPal's 116 page PDF on how to integrate with a standard HTML site. It appears that all that's really necessary is to calculate a URL link www.paypal.com/xclick/...with a set of PayPal variables following. Has someone accomplished this already? How well does it work?

This may not be relevant anymore but I did this in Ver 5.5. As I remember you just have to pass the variables through. I know both FM and PayPal have evolved since the time I did this, but I just wanted to pass along my experience.

Dan

Ricardo: The script calculates the following URL.

"https://www.paypal.com/xclick/[email protected]&" & "quantity=1&" & "item_name=Selected+Transpower+Product(s)&" & "invoce=" & Order 2::orderID & "&amount=" & Order 2::zv_totalOrder_u & "&address1=" & Customer 2::addrBillBldgNumber & " " & Customer 2::addrBillStreet & "&address2=" & Customer 2::addrBillStreet2 & "&city=" & Customer 2::addrBillCity & "&state=" & Customer 2::addrBillState & "&zip=" & Customer 2::addrBillZipCode & "&email=" & Customer 2::accountNumber & "&first_name=" & Customer 2::nameFirst & "&last_name=" & Customer 2::nameLast

Please note that you must substitute your own e-mail address and your own table::fields. Le me know how yours works out.

This topic is 6623 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.