Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Help wanted with one stop business application

gandolf

This topic is 6582 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hi to all FM guru's ever have one of those ideas that grows until it is just a nightmare. Well i have one and much respect to my loving wife for her patience but alas i fear that the grim reaper of marriage will soon be tapping me on the shoulder if i don't complete this very soon.(its keeping me up at night has increased my snoring Not a good thing)

I have tried to combine The Business Productivity Kit plus several other solutions to make a complete solution for the business that I am in. I had build this using REALbasic but found that i couldn't print all forms so I changed to FM8A to try an complete my project AND do I admit I am no programmer.

I have been able to design the look and feel but it is putting it all together that is my main problem.

So I am looking for someone to help me complete my application. I have had a several quotes of around $500 > $800 USD to rework & compile but everyone seems to busy plus i have had 2 others say that they wanted to help but tried to take ownership so i am now looking at a NDA as well.

Budget $500 > $800 USD neg.

Platforms Mac & Win

Time frame neg.

Willing to neg.

Someone please help! honestly

Mac

This topic is 6582 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.