Sort by date.. how can i do that?

This topic is 6545 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I modified a Filemaker layout to insert the domain names i have and the Expiration date, to know when i have to renew them.

The problem is that when i go to "List" view, and i click in Sort By.. it does not sort them by time.. i seached for the Bottom options and it says sort By "Price"... and if i put there Date.. it does not sort nothing.

Another question.. the file is 3.05MB.. Why is so big if it only has 4 fields of text?

Thanks!

Post the file here. Files have a way of going away when posted on other sites. Also, I started gettin a lot of popups going to your link and had to quit my browser in order to get it to stop a loop with them.

TIA

Lee

Edited by Guest

The easy answer, is to edit your last post, and in the Edit Menu, towards the bottom of the page you will see, in the list on the LeftFile Attachments: click on the [color:orange]Manage files, and this will bring up a small Dialog Box

Click on [color:blue]Browse and find your file on your hard disk, (on the Mac, you click [color:blue]Open Button and you will return to the Manage Dialog Box, and you will see your file path and in the little white box

Next click on [color:blue]ADD, and then next click on [color:blue]Finished

There is also a FAQ called [color:orange]Can I put a poll in my post?, under the Menu Help.

HTH

Lee

Edited by Guest

This topic is 6545 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.