Too many records for Send Mail

Willis

This topic is 6463 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

So I was trying to write a really simple script that would send an e-mail to everybody in the found set (find performed manually). And it works, as long as the number of found records is low (maxed out at 126 on one comp, 88 on another.) Otherwise it seems to just skip the Send Mail script step (No dialog pop-up and nothing in Outlook). It does continue with the script though. Any ideas on what's causing this, and the possibility of a solution? Thanks

• Newbies

Unfortunately, the loop doesn't allow for a single message to have multiple addresses. I really want to be able to have people reply to everyone, as well as do some slight editing of the addresses. Right now I've managed a work-around that sends e-mails in batches of 50 addresses. I guess that'll work, although I still don't quite understand why I can't just send them all. It seems to fail when FM shunts the info over to Outlook, and I guess the amount of info could be too much to handle, but I just doesn't feel like 150 addresses is all that much.

• 2 weeks later...

This topic is 6463 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.