Wrong Name continually pulled...

Marybelle

This topic is 6448 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hi. I'm having problems with the template 'Registration' (FM7) that I've adapted for my use. When I use the New Registration button to pull a name and then use the arrow to select an individual, it pulls the wrong person (the same wrong person, continually). I don't know why. I've tried duplicating the contact information and deleting the first, but now it just pulls another name, continually. What could be going wrong?

Thanks for any help!

I only just looked at this file to see if I could help you, so I'm not at all familiar with it.

However, I did a quick test, and it seemed to work for me. To clarify, are you clicking on the [color:blue]Blue RIght Arrow at the left of the name in Registration Layout?

Lee

Just like the error says, the field resides in a table occurence that is not related (linked in any way) to the layout. You'll need to add another TO of Contact, linked to Registration Event ID, and use a field from that.

Just in case anyone has a similar problem...here's what I figured out:

Apparently, when I merged data into this new FM database, my contacts got duplicate ID's...which means I now have to manually change them.

This is odd to me because I had the IDs set up so as to be automatically generated (last+1).

Anyway, after I finish this mundane data entry job, I hope the problem will go away.

Thanks for your help!

This topic is 6448 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.