buttons in iwp

This topic is 6457 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

My database is starting to work with installed, but through iwp some problems I can't resolve. For example, the buttons or links from difficult to find. Or better: The browser (IE) displays a layout (more or less properly) but then one has to search for the active patch to activate the button/click the link. most of the time, the active area and the button are just not on the same spot.

When I make a search and the result shows let's say 6 records in a list view and I want to click on one of the records shown, it's just practically not possible to find the right spot to get the full record in form view displayed. How can I improve this?

• 2 weeks later...

Hugh--

It's not exactly clear what you're describing, but it sounds to me like you've got a separate clickable area that overlays the graphic element on screen, and for some reason, when this gets rendered in IE, the two aren't lining up.

If that's the case, one way you might solve this would be to remove the invisible hot spot, and set up the graphic element as the button directly. There are, apparently, some visual differences in how this will look, but it might lead you to better IWP functionality.

David

This topic is 6457 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.