Atentition Mrembes

Ocean West

This topic is 6523 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Olny srmat poelpe can raed this. I cdnuolt blveiee that I cluod aulaclty usesdnatnrd what I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the human mind, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch sudty at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy – it deosn’t mttaer in what order the ltteers in a word are, the only iprmoatnt thing is that the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rgghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can still raed it wouthit a porbelm. This is bcuseae the human mind deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the word as a wlohe. Amzanig, huh? Who said slpeling was ipmorantt? I’m lokiong frworad to hivang some fun with this. The cmpotuer will not aollw me to mesisepll most wrdos of four lteetrs or less.

:typo:

It's all a conspiracy to drive me insane. Ironic that Daniele and Al actually spelled things correctly in THIS thread. :)

Hey Stephen, maybe you work in that spell check feature again. I kinda liked that thing.

I knew of one developer had a solution and they used all weird ASCII characters in field names and relationships & scripts (fm3/4 era) so that any would be hacker could never reverse engineer their solution

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.