Avery Labels

steveob

This topic is 6518 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Using FP6. Last year I created a labels layout of 40 labels, 4 across and 10 down, which I need to do again. According to Avery website, this should be label L7654. I have US, UK and AUS labels in the FP program files but when I try to create the layout, this label and its inkjet equivalent are not there.

Is there a way of checking the layout I created last year to confirm the Avery number or, even better, a way to copy a layout from one file to another which has the same fields?

Any suggestions gratefully received.

Thanks for the reply. Have done it manually but don't have the correct labels at home to check if it aligns ok. Will have to wait until tomorrow at work. Would still like to know whether it is possible to copy layouts from one file to another, however.

Thanks. Have done that Comment but it is fairly time consuming. I run four almost identical databases and occasionally have to create a new layout. It would be much easier to just be able to copy a complete layout with everything formatted, positioned and sized! One for the programmers pehaps!

This topic is 6518 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.