Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Multiple search requests from single form

This topic is 8588 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

First I want to thank everyone for this list...in one night of reading I solved four separate problems that I was having developing a new web solution! Keep up the good work!

-My question: I need to submit multiple find requests to a database from a browser with a single submit button. The "-Find" action only creates one request. While very simple to do within FM (creating multiple requests), I can find no way to do this from the web without scripting (which is not an option since I am submitting multiple variables simultaneously). Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Jeff

quote:

Originally posted by jwtidwell:

First I want to thank everyone for this list...in one night of reading I solved four separate problems that I was having developing a new web solution! Keep up the good work!

-My question: I need to submit multiple find requests to a database from a browser with a single submit button. The "-Find" action only creates one request. While very simple to do within FM (creating multiple requests), I can find no way to do this from the web without scripting (which is not an option since I am submitting multiple variables simultaneously). Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Jeff

Can you be a bit more specific? What exactly do you mean by multiple search requests?

Chuck

• 1 month later...

This topic is 8588 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.