Server Maintenance This Week. ×

IWP and Barclays ePDQ

This topic is 3629 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Does anyone have any experience in trying to tie up these two bits of network garbage, so they can talk to each other?

All I want to do is spit out a total price from the FMpro server IWP, feed it over to ePDQ and then receive back the payment confirmation from their Customer Payment Interface system.

Any ideas, advice or should I just jump in the river right now?

cheers- Anatole

• 7 years later...

Just a quick reply to this old topic of mine that nobody replied to - probably preferring that I would just jump off a bridge. 

I got it working in the end with the help of a php guru. The code was very simple and just involved setting up the connection to the ePDQ server and then passing a bit of info back and forth. The end result is that a payment demand gets sent to ePDQ from your website/FileMaker database or email link and then you are taken to the ePDQ website where you can complete the CC transaction to transfer the money over to our account.

Of course, this has worked perfectly (more-or-less) since 2006 until today when Barclaycard buggered it up by insisting on encrypted string traffic both ways. We are still trying to fix it ...

This topic is 3629 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.