locked out of Full Access

This topic is 6310 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hi

I have developed a small db, centred around project management, and time billing. Everything ran fine, and I set up the account privileges, with no hiccups. There are only 3 users, with varying degrees of privilege. Myself being the full access holder. I have all the user names and passwords. On closing the db and reopening, I automatically accessed (no account name or password requested) the project listing layout (as expected) but the layout tools and define account & privileges are locked out. I am automatically accessing a layout not designated as full access, and have no means of adapting the problem.

This has not been the case throughout development of the db and even when I had trial run of accounts. Previously I sent the db to a user via drop in box and he had to access using the account and password. This time there was no request for a password and it automatically opened , same layout as I also experienced. Please Help!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I found that on opening filemaker by holding down alt accessed the password window allowing me to input for the full access account.

You mean 'Shift' on Windows. Also in your profile it said Mac. That is why I said in your case the Option key.

This topic is 6310 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.