Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Is it possible to export multiple worksheets to excel?

This topic is 6292 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hi all, i have looked in the forums and with the help of google to find an answer to this, but as of yet, i have no real answer. Here is my question.

Ive built a database that handles a number of stats for a hockey league. What Id like to do is export the data when updated to an excel spreadsheet, which is no problem.... except that instead of having lets say 8 different spreadsheets and then me going in and copy/pasting them together in excel, id like Filemaker to export them all as one excel workbook with multiple worksheets?

Is this possible, or am I chasing my tail looking for an answer on this?

Thank you

Brian

Thanks for the reply Wim, I do appreciate it. I dont know anything about VB, so i guess i'll start working on that (Ive never used it, i was a Mac user till 3 weeks ago)

Thanks for the input though, now i wont spend days trying to figure out a way in Filemaker! :)

Cheers

Most welcome.

To clarify a bit on the lingo: we're talking about VBscript (roughly like AppleScript on the Mac. free, text based, built into the OS).

VB is the real programming language and you need Visual Studio for it, plus you need to compile into an executable before you can run it.

This topic is 6292 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.