Claris Engage 2025 - March 25-26 Austin Texas ×

email

patf

This topic is 8473 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

I'm trying to get a form to send to 2 separate email addresses. I've tried the ";" and ",", andhave had no luck. Is there some other separation character to use for this, or a different method?

thanks for any help.

pat

you could use the -mailcc tag. (Mail carbon copy tag). if your just using a mailto:command use this

maimailto:[email protected], [email protected]

notice the space after the comma. I didn't think it was required but I had to use it in order for one of my mailto: commands to work. if it still doesn't work and you are using the mailto: command, this is how you do a carbon copy

maimailto:[email protected][email protected]

well, here's three posibilities, hope one works

[This message has been edited by yafreax (edited August 07, 2000).]

• 2 weeks later...

The answer is deceptively simple. The -MailTo tag can only have one e-mail address in it (same for CC and BCC).

To send a message to multiple recipients, use multiple -MailTo tags. It works, try it!

• 11 months later...

I'm trying to have the email tags on the search results page, so that the user can email all those in the current find. I currently use [fmp-field: email] in the -mailto, so that's not a problem. Can I make the -mailto tag repeat for all finds, such as [fmp-record][-mailto][fmp-field: email][/fmp-record]? I know that particular way doesn't work, but there must be a way.

Bevin

• 2 weeks later...

I have put -Mailto tags in Record and Portals, and both work. just check the codes carefully and maker sure all the fields 9and portals/related fields) are on the specified layout.

This topic is 8473 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.